L][Ruina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Things ;]]]

2 posters

Go down

New Things ;]]] Empty New Things ;]]]

Post  rule Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:50 am

Hi, I want to suggest some things about the server!
First, perhaps it would be good if you add new accessories for example will give Vesper Wings (or other) without applied in addition any stats. Also, fixing bugs ... I have a augoments Active Stone and caste takes 4-5 seconds, which is not right! Bye from me and I hope to take my suggestions seriously! Razz

rule

Back to top Go down

New Things ;]]] Empty Re: New Things ;]]]

Post  Corrupted Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm

rule wrote:Hi, I want to suggest some things about the server!
First, perhaps it would be good if you add new accessories for example will give Vesper Wings (or other) without applied in addition any stats. Also, fixing bugs ... I have a augoments Active Stone and caste takes 4-5 seconds, which is not right! Bye from me and I hope to take my suggestions seriously! Razz
Depending on the augment you get and its level, casting times are different, i will give you an exmaple of sleep lvl10 augment, its casting time is the same or a bit slower than the normal sleep cast by a necro. I dont think gms altered anything in the augments regarding any casting times or power. So its ok.
Corrupted
Corrupted

Location : Rugby, UK (original from Madeira Island in Portugal)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum